This Saturday, Grouse Mountain is hosting its annual 24 Hours of Winter all-nighter that has guests snowboarding, skiing, and dancing the night away until the sun rises the next morning.
Back for its 4th consecutive year since its introduction during the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, 24 Hours of Winter is a unique Vancouver event that runs from Saturday evening until Sunday morning (February 8-9, 2014) with skiing, snowboarding, dining, and plenty of family-fun activities!
While our Canadian Athletes battle it out at the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi, gather at the Peak of Vancouver to rally in support and enjoy a few fun activities while you’re at it, including:
- After Dark Party (8pm – 4am Saturday night) DJ Flipout and Zak Santiago spinning your favourite tracks throughout the night.
- Torch Parade (9pm Saturday night) skiers carving their way down the mountain with glow sticks, illuminating the night and offering an amazing spectacle for those below.
- Park Jam (11pm Saturday to 1am Sunday) for both skiers and snowboarders to have fun and win prizes.
- Snowshoe Grind Challenge (10am Sunday) that will take competitive snowshoers on a trek through the Snowshoe Grand or the Blue Grouse Loop, with an apres celebration.
- Junior Pond Hockey Tournament (Saturday/Sunday) Cheer on these young local hockey dynamos as they represent the countries competing at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games.